COURTSHIP EDUCATIVE QUESTIONS FOR SINGLES.
By: AKINDELE VICTOR
As a man, Is the woman you married now the first
And only woman you ever proposed to Yes No
If No that shows you have engaged somebody before Yes No
3. Did you ever have sex with the one you proposed to before and yet never married her. Yes No
4. Did you see her as a virtuous woman now for given in to you then Yes No
5. Did you see your self as a responsible man for breaking an engagement after sexual knowledge with her Yes No
Do you think it could have been advisable and more honourable for her not to give out her body to you Yes No
Who initiated the act (a) I did (b) she did
Does that sexual act really shows how much you people love each other Yes No
If it truly shows how much you love each other why didn’t you marry each other
a. I find somebody else
b. She find somebody else
c. It couldn’t just work
d. We were just pretending
10. So, you mean to say that love and sex during courtship may not be an evidence of true love Yes No
11. Then what do you think should be done during courtship
a. To sleep around
b. To zip up
12. In any option supported about please give a reason …
13. Do you also mean that sex during courtship does not ensure the security of the relationship to endure and translate to marriage no matter the love you profess to each other Yes No
14. You mean a broken courtship is possible Yes No
1. Some women are considered to be lucky because the first and only marriage proposal in their life led them into marriage they are enjoying today. Are you one of those mentioned above Yes No
2. If yes do you ever regret that Yes No
3. If ‘No’ it means you have more than one proposal before this last one that lead into marriage Yes No
4. Was there any tendency of sexual intercourse during your previous courtship/engagement. Yes No
5. Did you actually give in Yes No 6. If yes how do you feel whenever you remember that your love was betrayed (1) Feel happy (2) Feel sad and disappointed.
7. If you did not give in, how do you feel now you are married and you still keep your pride (1) I feel bad about it (2) I feel happy and proud of my self
8. Whether you give in or not. Do you think it is advisable for a
woman to give out her pride to a man during courtship Yes No
9. Why do you think it is not advisable
Because he may not love you
Because he may be pretending morai
Because you don’t love him
Because it may not lead to marriage
Because it is good for a woman to keep her pride till marriage.
When a courtship failed what does the man suffer or lost (a) moral shift inside (b) Financial lost
When a courtship failed what does the woman suffer or lost (a) moral lost (b) Financial lost
Among this list which one do you think is reversible (a) Moral lost (b) financial lost
Who suffer the moral lost most (a) the woman (b) the man
Whom do you think is more responsible to uphold morality and pride in courtship, love and engagement (a) the man (b) the woman
As a married woman, what is your advice to younger generations about love and sex during courtship / engagement
Biblical Point Of View
2 Samuel 13:1-20
And it came to pass after this that Absalom the son of David had a fair sister, whose name was Tamar, and Amnon the son of David loved her. And Amnon was so vexed that he fell sick for his sister Tamar, for she was a virgin and Amnon thought it hard for him to do anything to her.
“And she answered him, nay my brother, do not force me for no such things ought to be done in Israel, do not thou this folly.
And I, whither shall I cause my shame to go? And for thee, thou shall be one of the fools in Israel. Now therefore speak unto the king, for he will not withhold me from thee
Howbeit he would not hearken unto her voice, but been stronger than she, forced her and lay with her.
“Then Amnon hated her exceedingly so that the hatred wherewith he hated her was greater than the love wherewith he had loved her..
If you find this educative, kindly share and drop your comment
You can reach me for personal counseling through text or WhatsApp messages to this number
+2348037730716 or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK CLICK THIS:
JOIN ME ON LOVE CLINIC TOWER FACEBOOK PAGE, CLICK THE LINK BELOW: