Evil words you must not say to your partner in marriage
SOME EXAMPLES OF EVIL WORDS YOU MUST NOT SAY IN MARRIAGE!
- I will slap you!
- I will divorce you!
- “Swine!”, “Twerp!”, Stupid”
- You are hopeless!
- You are useless!
- I blame myself for marrying you
- You can go to hell!
- You call yourself a man!
- I hate you!
- Can’t you be like Mr. X or Madam Y?
- You are ugly, you are a witch!
- This marriage will not last!
- I don’t think we are meant for each other!
- If you misbehave, i will divorce you!
- I dont love you anymore!
- You are fat for nothing!
- Your breast are too small or big for my liking!
- You are too short!!!
- Your madness has started again!!!
- I will be the one to kill you!!!
- You dont have home training!
- I was forced to marry you!
- If you dont give me a male child, i will marry a second wife!
Abuse in its different manifestations is the most destructive tool! It leads to emotional trauma,fear and discomfort!! Its damaging and traumatising!
Choose to Speak life. Prov 18:21
- Speak good things about your spouse e.g “I love you” you are wonderful, you look sweet, your food was good, you are my world, you look charming etc
- Confess positive things about your marriage.
- Express your love to each other verbally every day.
- Speak about things that you do/do not like
- Speak to edify.
- Always pray together! There is power in praying and reading the WORD of GOD together! GOD IS LOVE AND LOVE IS THE GREATEST FORCE IN MARRIAGE!