WHEN THE LEVITES ARE NEGLECTED BY THEIR BRETHREN
By: Pastor Akindele Victor
10 And I perceived that the portions of the Levites had not been given them: for the Levites and the singers, that did the work, were fled every one to his field.
11 Then contended I with the rulers, and said, Why is the house of God forsaken? And I gathered them together, and set them in their place.
12 Then brought all Judah the tithe of the corn and the new wine and the oil unto the treasuries.
13 And I made treasurers over the treasuries, Shelemiah the priest, and Zadok the scribe, and of the Levites, Pedaiah: and next to them was Hanan the son of Zaccur, the son of Mattaniah: for they were counted faithful, and their office was to distribute unto their brethren.
- Levites have their occupation.
- Levites are called by God.
- Levites are people called to focus on teaching the people of
- When Levites are distracted by their personal works, God’s
work will have a set back
- Levites are to depend on the contributions from their brethren
to meet their family needs.
- The levites suffer and God’s work also suffer when the
brethren fails to give to them their portion.
- When the brethren fails to give Levite’s portion to them, levites
will go back to their work in the bid to meet their needs
- Levites struggles between his work and God’s work, this will
bring distractions and divided attention.
- Many levites are suffering today because brethren withhold
- The portion of the levites is just a little (10%) from the
blessings of God to the brethren. 1 out of ten portion. Eg
N100 from N1,000 or N1,000 from N10,000 or N10,000 from
- God expect levites to live on 1 out of ten to take care of their
needs and the needs in God’s house so they can continue in
the service of God ( to teach His people and pray for them)
- When levites don’t teach God’s people because of
distractions, the brethren will tray from God’s word.
Implications of the above is that both the levites and the brethren have their blames for failing in their responsibilities.
To this end, I Akindele Olusegun Victor wishes to appeal to you sir/ma, to partner with this mission with at least N500 Monthly to fulfill the aims of this commission together.
I have been in this marriage mentoring ministry for over four years, by the grace of God I’m still counting. I don’t teach for money. Once I did that some years ago but the Lord instructed me never to do that. Your monthly commitments of
N1000 as God gives to you will go a long way eliciting my own commitment to this course just because you have met my FAMILY NEEDS.
I may not know you but He that sees in the secret will surely reward you. Everyone may not respond to this call or take it in good faith but I know God must definitely use someone, and that person can be you. Consider the opposite in Nehemiah 13:10-13 above, when people gives, the work of God will prosper.
I assure God and you that I will always be on my duty post, I will do my best by the grace of God.
To publish any article that inspires and educative is not easy, it needs focus and concentrations, this I will keep doing God helping me.
In addition to this:
- Our WEEKLY LIVE BROADCAST ON MONDAYS BY 7PM ON WHATSAPP will commence again by This week Monday here on WhatsApp.
- We shall commence live program MARRIAGE MENTORING MASTER CLASS every Friday by 2:30 – 4:30 pm @81, Awolowo by Niger (first floor). This will be inaugurated on Friday 11th November, 2022. Pray along please.
To be part of this as your own commitment to this mission, kindly send me a message on my line or WhatsApp +234 8037730716
Or you could just make you commitment directly to my account and send me a message for confirmation
Account Name: Akindele Olusegun
Account Number: 1533153869
Bank: Access Bank
Meanwhile, I sincerely appreciate those whom God has used this year to keep this vision alive, I pray nothing good in your life will die in Jesus name. Thank you.
Pastor Akindele Victor
The church of Christ is moving forward the gates of hell shall not prevail 🏃🏽♂️🏃🏽♂️👍